- I am forever afraid of being bored, which is why I pretty much always have a book with me. I can never just sit still and do nothing, much to the annoyance of my boyfriend. At least let me read!
- Although I’m all about sharing photos on Instagram, I’m old school when it comes to travel photos: I have them all printed out and put them in proper albums
- I hate people that clip their nails in public. The sound makes me go up the walls. Seriously, stop it.
- I love to sing. I need a belting out all of my favourites session at least once a month.
- My favourite TV series of all time is McLeod’s Daughters. It’s one of the reasons I am so fascinated with Australia.
- I have a slight obsession with tea. Any flavour, any time of the day, anywhere.
- I hate people who are obsessed with themselves. (Or does this blog post classify me as one of those people?)
- I have lived in three different countries: Belgium (in my home town and now in Brussels), Australia (Gold Coast, for 10 months) and Sweden (for 6 months)
- I love lipsticks and blushes, because I am convinced they can completely transform someone’s look
- I need a little space from time to time: solo travel, a few hours of people watching in a park, a couple of hours with a good book, a solo shopping spree.
- I dread the idea of having to fold laundry, but when I’m doing it, it sort of relaxes me.
- I sometimes think I function on photosynthesis. The sunnier the weather, the better my mood.
- I hate the smell of lavender.
- I have major FOMO. Especially when it comes to travel.
- As a consequence of 14. I am severely impatient with life. I’d rather have done something yesterday than tomorrow.
- I have 4 pet fish named after my 3 best friends and boyfriend
© Elise Gravel
- I envy people who know exactly what they want and just go for it
- I once entered a poetry competition and managed to get two of my poems published. Still one of the proudest moments of my life.
- I believe ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ can make a world of difference to someone. I honestly believe that being nice often gets your further. What you give to the world comes back to you in a certain way.
- I can be moved to tears by something I read or listen to.
- I collect stickers of cities and countries I visit.
- My favourite singer of all time is Gabrielle Aplin.
- I love people watching and making up stories that I think would suit them. I’m also incredibly talented at eavesdropping on conversations on public transport.
© Kate Pugsley
- My favourite colour is blue
- I will never, ever, skip a sunset or sunrise if I have the option to
- I’ve always wanted to dye a piece of my hair purple to be a little edgy
- I love getting handwritten postcards or mail in general. Emptying the mail box used to be my task at home and it still is in my new home.
- I miss Ghent and its flower market from time to time.
- I know exactly what I want my future house to be like. Not look like, be like.
- I love writing.
- I hate taking planes, despite loving to travel
- I always assume the best in people until proven otherwise. I don’t forgive easily.
- My friends and family will probably be able to testify that I get incredibly hangry if I don’t get food in my stomach on time. I really can’t help it. So, I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- I love trees. Especially when the sun shines through their leaves. Autumn is a magical season.
- I hate being cold, though I am a huge fan of Scandinavia.
- As a consequence of 35. I love taking baths. Preferably with a LUSH bath bomb dropped in there.
- I love pictures of jungle homes filled with big-leafed plants and cacti.
© Iker Ayestaran
Let me know something I didn’t know about you yet! I’m curious to find out :-)